I have run a private counselling/psychotherapy practice for the past 24 years and have experience in working with a diverse range of clients who have many different issues and problems.
I set up and ran a counselling service for an NHS Trust for 17 years and I have consulting rights at The Oaks Hospital Mile End Road, Colchester.
I am a British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy Senior Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist
Registered Member MBACP (Senior Accredited) Registration Number 002970
Training and Qualifications
– Diploma in Humanistic Person-Centred Therapeutic Counselling
– Diploma in Professional Studies
– Primary Certificate In Crisis, Trauma & PTSD Counselling
– Primary Certificate In Problem Focused Psychotherapy
– Primary Certificate in Stress Management
– Primary Certificate in Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy
– Certificate in Stress Management
– Certificate in Working with Survivors of Abuse
– Qualified Nurse